I could not believe I had 386 photo's to downoad off my camera today! I knew I had not taken that many pic's this week! Then I realized Tomas and Samantha had my camera 1/2 the time! I guess they take after their mom... Always snapping photo's. Sometimes I feel lost if I don't have my camera. Anyway I had several great photo's of the boys field trip to the Spartanburg Pow Pow Last Weekend and wanted to share. Both 3rd and 5th grade went and Tomas got to hang out with 5th grade!
Tomas and Timothy
Tomas eating lunch with the 5th graders
Timothy Eating Lunch with his friends.
Indian Dancers
History Lesson
Story Teller
If you get a chance to go on field trips you learn so many things. Not just a History Lesson, but a Lesson in Life. Your kids grow up so fast, don't miss the small things. Learn who they are, what they like, who their friends are!! I hope I always have the chance to stay close to my children! They mean the world to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment